New Horizons Un-Limited Inc.
On Our Website
What's New On Our Website is an index of disability resource links, articles, etc. that have been added to or updated on our site. Review the following list for the most recent items added. Select the item directly from this list or return to our Home Page to choose from our topic or category selections.
Connect with new-horizons.org
What's New Archives
November 30, 2013
October 31, 2013
September 30, 2013
August 31, 2013
July 31, 2013
June 30, 2013
May 31, 2013
March - April 30, 2013
February 28, 2013
January 31, 2013
December 31, 2012
- Help us expand our services! We would like to expand our services in assisting people with disabilities in employment skills training and finding employment. Contribute to our New Horizons Un-Limited Annual Appeal!
- Do you have gift certificates or season tickets for entertainment or sport events that you would be willing to donate to our Spring Raffle and Silent Auction. Please contact us if you have an item you are willing to donate! We are requesting donations now for our Spring fundraiser to be held March 20th-21st, 2013 at the US Bank Center, downtown Milwaukee.
- New resources in Community and Internet Resources: Community: Disabled Veteran Support
- New articles in Disability News: Hot Off the Press: National
- New articles in Disability News: Hot Off the Press: Wisconsin
- New Advocacy Alert! articles What's New: Legislation: National
- New Advocacy Alert! articles What's New: Legislation: Wisconsin
- New resources in Experiences: Art
- New resources in Community and Internet Resources: Lifeplanning: School to Work
- New Disability Specific Resources for people with Multiple Sclerosis: Adaptive Technology , Books, Community Support Groups and Organizations, Health and Care, Experiences, Guides, Information about MS, Newsletters and Publications, On-Line Disability Communities, and Research on MS.
What's New Archives
If you have questions or ideas, information and solutions that you would like to share with us, we can be reached on the Net at: email@example.com or to use our NHU E-Mail Form or NHU Community Forum, click on the links
© Copyright 2013 New Horizons Un-Limited Inc.
[Updated June 30, 2013]
NHU has no liability for content or goods on the Internet.