NHU Donation Wish List
NHU can only continue to provide our many services including information and referral with your support!!!
Our informative website and our computer grant program are just some of the ways we are working together to improve the lives of community members with disabilities! Following, are numerous ways in which you may contribute towards the improvement of the lives of our community members with disabilities.
- $15 will provide a refurbished computer workstation, complete with a Windows 7 Operating System to one deserving individual with a disability.
- $20 will provide one hour of in-depth computer skills training to as many as four individuals with disabilities at our Milwaukee NHU Computer Lab.
- $25 will provide, via our international informational website, (www.new-horizons.org) as many as 30,000 individuals access to thousands of resource listings, articles and guides in any given month.
- $40 will provide, via one edition of our newsletter, Access Tech Tips, distributed to our more than 400 computer recipients providing important and interesting computer use "tips and tricks".
- $55 will sponsor a 1-night stay for an individual with a physical disability and a companion at the accessible demonstration home, Welcome H.O.M.E. in Newburg, Wisconsin.
- $64 will sponsor a two-night getaway for a family including an individual with a physical disability at one of Wisconsin's State Parks's seven fully Accessible Cabins.
- $100 will provide, via one edition of our newsletter, CommunicAbility, more than 1200 households access to pertinent national and local news, events and legislative happenings, and helpful opportunities for people with disabilities.
- $110 will sponsor a 2-night stay for an individual with a physical disability and a companion at the accessible demonstration home, Welcome H.O.M.E. in Newburg, Wisconsin.
In-Kind Donation Wish List
Consider making an in-kind donation to NHU. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent of the fair market value of the item you donate.
- Do you have any unneeded used 15"-17" LCD Flat Panel computer monitors? We could use your used monitors for our computer grant workstations for people with disabilities.
- New or Used Speaker sets. We could use your used or new speaker sets for our computer grant workstations.
- Laptops (used). As individuals with disabilities try to enter the workforce to become contributing members of our society, they head back to school to learn the work skills they will need. Our recipients continue to ask for laptops that will allow them to fulfill their school needs. Be sure to include the laptop power adapter.
Contributions are also accepted via mail:
New Horizons Un-Limited Inc.
811 East Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 937
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
We greatly appreciate your support!
You can have confidence in the fact that NHU does not sell, rent or exchange the names or personal data of its donors and volunteers.
If you have questions or ideas, information and solutions that you would like to share with us, contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or to use our NHU E-Mail Form or NHU Community Forum, click on the links below.
© Copyright 2016 New Horizons Un-Limited Inc.
[Updated October 19, 2016]
NHU has no liability for content or goods on the Internet.