NHU Donation Wish List
NHU can only continue to provide our many services including information and referral with your support!!!
Our informative website and our computer grant program are just some of the ways we are working together to improve the lives of community members with disabilities! Following, are numerous ways in which you may contribute towards the improvement of the lives of our community members with disabilities.
New Horizons Un-Limited's Information and Referral Program
- $50 will provide, via our international informational website, (www.new-horizons.org) as many as 30,000 individuals access to new resource listings, articles and guides in any given month.
- $150 will provide, via one edition of our newsletter, CommunicAbility, more than 1200 households, as well as thousands of online visitors, access to pertinent national and local news, events and legislative happenings, and helpful opportunities for people with disabilities.
New Horizons Un-Limited's Computer Literacy and Grant Program
- $15 will provide a refurbished computer workstation, complete with a Windows 10 Operating System to one deserving individual with a disability.
- $25 will provide one hour of in-depth computer skills training to as many as four individuals with disabilities at our Milwaukee NHU Computer Lab. (Wisconsin)
- $40 will provide, information on our Access Tech Tips Forum, distributed to our more than 700 computer recipients providing important and interesting computer use "tips and tricks."
New Horizons Un-Limited's Employment Skills Training and Work Experience Program
- $50 will allow us to promote people with disabilities and their capabilities to employers in a month.
- $100 will provide employment skills training to an adult student in our work experience program.
New Horizons Un-Limited's Promote Opportunities to Respite, Recreation and Cultural Activities Program
- $25 will provide new respite resources information for people with disabilities, their families and caregivers..
- $55 will sponsor a two-night getaway for a family including an individual with a physical disability at one of Wisconsin's State Parks's seven fully Accessible Cabins.
- $110 will sponsor a 2-night stay for an individual with a physical disability and a companion at the accessible demonstration home, Welcome H.O.M.E. in Newburg, Wisconsin.
- $500 sponsors an NHU outdoor or museum event.
In-Kind Donation Wish List
Consider making an in-kind donation to NHU. (Southeastern Wisconsin only) Your donation is tax deductible to the extent of the fair market value of the item you donate.
- New or Used Speaker sets. We could use your used or new speaker sets for our computer grant workstations. (Wisconsin)
- Laptops (used). As individuals with disabilities try to enter the workforce to become contributing members of our society, they head back to school to learn the work skills they will need. Our recipients continue to ask for laptops that will allow them to fulfill their school needs. Be sure to include the laptop power adapter.
Contributions are also accepted via mail:
New Horizons Un-Limited Inc.
811 East Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 937
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
We greatly appreciate your support!
You can have confidence in the fact that NHU does not sell, rent or exchange the names or personal data of its donors and volunteers.
If you have questions or ideas, information and solutions that you would like to share with us, contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com or to use our NHU E-Mail Form or NHU Community Forum, click on the links below.
© Copyright 2017 New Horizons Un-Limited Inc.
[Updated October 17, 2017]
NHU has no liability for content or goods on the Internet.