Share Your Knowledge, Information and Resources > Finances

Help paying medicine, hospital or doctor bills

(1/2) > >>

NHU Community Friend:
Need help paying medicine, hospital & doctor bills!  Do you know of a program that can help? ???

stephy 40:
Hello my name is stephanie,
i'm needing help paying my doctors bill,i'm seeing over 10 or 15 different doctors and i don't have good insurance.i'm still going back and forth to the doctors to run different kinds of test.i have over 25 different bills i try to pay some on some but i just don't have the money.it's costing me more money to go to the doctors than to send.is there any help out there for me please.they are now sending my bills to collection can someone help?thank you

hippoman:
HI  I AM LOOKING FOR SOME HELP PAYING MY DR. AND HOSPITAL BILLS . I HAVE BREAST CANER AND YES I AM A MALE THAT IS RARE IN MEN. BUT WE CAN GET IT. I FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY . SO GOD WILLING IF I CAN HELP SOMEONE ELSE GET MORE INFO ON THIS I WILL DO MY BEST . ??? >:(THANKS GENE

NHU Community Friend:
For help paying medicine, hospital or doctor bills, consider options as outlined by the American Cancer Society.  See their article  Medical Insurance and Financial Assistance for the Cancer Patient
 http://www.cancer.org/docroot/MLT/content/MLT_1x_Medical_Insurance_and_Financial_Assistance_for_the_Cancer_Patient.asp
<p>
This comprehensive article offers complete information about insurance.  In addition, it also suggests you enlist the aid of your social worker, speak to all parties to whom you owe money, possibly enlist them in assistance in your present circumstances, and consider asking for assistance for your mortgage, rent, food or utility bills to assist during your current situation.   We hope this can be helpful to you!

bunnypag:
Hi ,i am here asking for some help for my sister who was diganosed 6 yrs ago with breast cancer ,now she has been informed that she has it in the other breast ,she has insurance but it only pays a portion of her bill and she needs some help very bad ,we lost a sister in 1992 with breast cancer,so shes really scared ,so i am asking for help for her ,god bless each and every one of you.Thanks a very close sister ,Bonnie :-[ :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version