New Horizons Un-Limited Inc.
April 17, 2012
Please fill out the survey and share your story of transition!
New Horizons Un-Limited is an independent, non-partisan advocate for transition-aged high school students and their families.
By collecting research on best transition processes and practices we hope to share this information and create a common voice for students and their families that can affect transition policy changes and better post-secondary education and employment opportunities and outcomes for students with disabilities. These surveys may also serve as a checklist to understand the processes, practices, training and resources that my still assist you to navigate your transition journey.
Our objectives in collecting research through our surveys are:
- To find the best practices for how, when and what students and parents should learn about transition planning and life after high school.
- To find what transition processes and practices are the most important and effective for students and parents.
- To find out how the transition process differs in practice than what is planned.
- To collect information on the best transition processes and practices, from all stakeholders (teachers, transition coordinators, parents, students) and share this information.
- To offer a checklist map of transition resources for students and parents to help navigate the transition journey.
If you have questions or ideas, information and solutions that you would like to
share with us, contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com or to use
our NHU E-Mail Form or NHU Community Forum, click the links below.
© Copyright 2012 New Horizons Un-Limited Inc.
[Updated April 17, 2012]
NHU has no liability for content or goods on the Internet.