|About Us | What's New? | Site Plan | Donate | Contact Us|
NEW HORIZONS UN-LIMITED
A grassroots, non-profit organization, supporting the positive personal journeys of our community citizens with disabilities, their families and caregivers since 1994.
|Connect with new-horizons.org|
Share YOUR Solutions | Advocacy | Donate | NHU Blog
Tweets by @newhorizonsmke
Special Education Series
More than the 3R's - Teach independence, self-esteem, resourcefulness, creativity, collaboration, and more!
For Parents and Teachers --
Written by a Parent and Teacher
Disability News Highlights!
- NHU thanks Microsoft for their inclusion and respect of people with disabilities. Check out their Super Bowl Commercial 2019: "We All Win," announcing Microsoft's new XBox Adaptive Controller!
- ABLE Accounts and how to start one.
- Justin Gallegos, First Athlete with Cerebral Palsy to Sign with Nike
- Tommy Adaptive is a new clothing line from Tommy Hilfiger clothing. Made for Men, Women, Boys and Girls to make dressing easier.
- 17th Annual NHU Benefit Raffle and Silent Auction March 27 & 28, 2019, US Bank Center, Milwaukee, WI- Our 16th Annual New Horizons Un-Limited Benefit Golf Outing Information- Save the Date! Register Now for June 5, 2019
- Milwaukee Ballet will once again in 2019 offer a sensory friendly Nutcracker Ballet performance.
- Wisconsin State Parks will begin accepting Accessible Cabin reservations on January 10, for the 2019 camping season.- View the power point in pdf format, The Accessible Cabins of Wisconsin - 2018 by NHU and BStrom
- NHU is a Microsoft Certified Computer Refurbisher granting refurbished computers to people with physical disabilities in Southeastern, Wisconsin.
Advocacy News Highlights!
- Tribute to President George H.W. Bush who in 1990 signed the ADA into Law
- Did you vote Nov. 6th? Fill out the Voter Experience Survey from Disability Rights Wisconsin
Sign Up for
Alerts via E-mail!