Please understand that there are many individuals that may be experiencing similar circumstances as you. Each of you may know of a resource that may help others work out solutions to their problems and questions. Please SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE, so that everyone in the NHU Community may benefit. If each person would take a little and each person would give a little, the collective sharing of knowledge would make a significant difference for all of us.
For an outline of what to include in a Resource Evaluation, please consider our guide on Researching and Writing Resource Evaluations for NHU. Then read and agree to the terms below, fill out the form and submit it to us. Thank you for sharing your time and talent!
· Write your own thoughts, ideas and feelings.
· We reserve the right to correct any announcement or advertisement of commercial services or products, content or links offered by you or another individual or company whenever it believes necessary.
· Be responsible for your articles, material should not be either wrongful or unlawful in terms of copyright, trademark, trade name or trade secret law nor should it be discriminatory, defamatory or obscene.
· Do not use other copyrighted information except to the extent permitted by fair use or by obtaining the participant's permission.
· NHU reserves the right to correct format, spelling and grammar on articles.
· NHU reserves the right to remove articles or permission to participate whenever it believes necessary.
You agree by submitting an article to NHU for publication on our website to the following:
· That you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. You also agree not to submit any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material.
· We have the right to not accept or to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular articles immediately.
· Resource evaluations will not show authorship and are offered to the public anonymously and for educational purposes. These rights will in no way restrict republication of the material in any other form by you or by others authorized by you.
|Home / Disability News / NHU Quarterly Newsletter|
|Share Your Knowledge! / NHU Community Forum / Contact Us|
|About NHU / Announcements and Features / Contribute / What's New? / Site Plan|