Horizons Un-Limited Inc.
Index Site Plan
Connect with new-horizons.org
Click on Site Plan
to return to navigate by Category / Topic / Subject / Viewpoint / Geographic Area / Forum.
To navigate our site from our Index, use the following links:
- About NHU: The Beginning
- Our Programs
- Press Releases
- October 2012 - 30% of us will become disabled before we turn 65 years of age
- October 2012 - People with Disabilities Want to Live and Work in Their Own Homes and Local Communities!
- October 2012 - New Horizons Un-Limited - Improving Work Skills - Employment skills training
- September 2012 - Program Offers Socially- and Environmentally-Friendly Option for Computer Disposal
- July 2012 - New Horizons Un-Limited Bridging the Technology Gap!
- May 2012 - New Horizons Un-Limited Access Recreation Initiative Celebrates 20 Years!
- January 2012 - New Commitment to Improve Employment Outcomes of Youth with Disabilities!
- October 31, 2011 - Disability Awareness and Advocacy! Transition Assistance: Student Disability Mentoring Day
- August 31, 2011 - Disability Awareness and Advocacy! New Wisconsin Voting Guide for People with Disabilities
- May 31, 2011 - New Horizons Un-Limited Announces Friends of Harrington Beach State Park Plan to Build the 8th Accessible Cabin for Wisconsin State Parks
- April 30, 2011 - New Horizons Un-Limited - Access Technology Initiative - Celebrates 10 Years:
- April 11, 2011 - New Horizons Un-Limited provides 2011-13 Proposed Wisconsin Budget Plan Position Paper
- September 30, 2010 - New Horizons Un-Limited Launches New Caregiver Topic on Website
- April 30, 2010 - New Horizons Un-Limited Reaching Out to Our Community: Improving Computer Access for Students, Providing Opportunity
- April 30, 2010 - New Horizons Un-Limited Reaching Out to Our Community:
Collaboration with Milwaukee Public Schools
- January 31, 2010 - New Horizons Un-Limited Reaching Out to Our Disabled Veterans: Improving Computer Access for Disabled Veterans, Providing Opportunity
- January 31, 2010 - New Horizons Un-Limited Reaching Out to Our Disabled Veterans:
Sharing Information, Providing Hope
- February 12, 2009 - New Horizons Un-Limited Changes Eligibility for Computer Grant Program
- February 1, 2009 - PC Pro Schools an Ally in Improving Computer Access Among Those with Disabilities
- May 31, 2008 - New Horizons Un-Limited and People with Disabilities: The Making of an IT Workforce
- April 25, 2008 - Open House/Dedication for J.M. Kohler - Terry Andrae State Parks New Accessible Cabin
- April 12, 2008 - Open House/Dedication for Richard Bong State Recreation Area New Accessible Cabin
- April 2008 - Open Houses/Dedications for Two New Fully Accessible Cabins in Wisconsin State Parks!
- March 31, 2008 - Announcement: Open House/Dedications for Two New Fully Accessible Cabins
in Wisconsin State Parks!
- March 31, 2007 - Making the Outdoors Accessible, Two Cabins at a Time!
New on our Website - Updated Monthly
- Site Plan
- Find Help - Locate a Resource
- Visit Our Global Information Village
- Sign Up For Our Free Newsletters
- NHU Newsletter -
Access Tech Tips
- NHU Quarterly Newsletter -
- NHU Quarterly Newsletter - NHU Outlook
Community Forum and Topic Discussion Boards
- NHU Access Technology Website
Need a Home Computer - Apply for a Refurbished Computer (Wisconsin Residents Only)
- People Making a Difference
- People Making a Difference: International
- People Making a Difference: National
- People Who Have Made a Difference: Disability History
- Disability News Highlights
- Disabled Veteran Support
- NHU Advocacy Alerts!
- Visit NHU Self-Help Guides!
- Disability Internet Portal - Visit Library and Research Today!
© Copyright 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013 New Horizons Un-Limited Inc.
[Updated February 28, 2013]
NHU has no liability
for content or goods on the Internet.