Terms of Service
- Your postings are your own and you retain all rights to them
- NHU assumes no liability for your postings.
- NHU reserves the right to correct format, spelling and grammar on postings.
- NHU reserves the right to remove postings or permission to participate whenever it believes necessary.
- NHU reserves the right to use all submitted posting for electronic display and distribution for the NHU Community Discussion Forum and New Horizons Un-Limited website.
Contributors assign their rights to submitted postings to NHU for the purposes listed above.
New Horizons Unlimited Community Forum | This forum is powered by SMF 1.6.1
This liability disclaimer is from SMF - copyright 2006-2008, SMF, Simple Machines LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- As always you can view New Horizons Un-Limited Community Forum information without registering, but posting will require registration. NHU is no longer accepting automatic registration. Registration will be by membership only. Activate your membership by completing the NHU Community Forum Membership Application including a summary of what you would like to post on the NHU Community Forum applicable to disability. Be sure to include your username and your legitimate email address. After sending the membership application to us, you may return to the NHU Community Forum to register using your username. When we approve your application, you will be notified that your registration has been approved. If you do not follow this membership registration approval procedure, your registration will be deleted from this forum. Thank you for your cooperation!
- You agree, through your use of this NHU Community Forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. Legal actions can be taken against you. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this NHU Community Forum.
- Note that it is impossible for us to confirm the validity of posts on this NHU Community Forum. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages and are not responsible for their content. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information presented. The messages express the views of the author, not necessarily the views of this NHU Community Forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify the NHU administrator of this forum immediately. We have the rights to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy goes for member profile information as well.
- You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries, and any related websites to this forum. We at this NHU Community Forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any information we have about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any information posted by you.
- You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another member, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another member's account to post messages or browse this forum. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.
- After you register and log into this NHU Community Forum, you can fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information we deem inaccurate or vulgar will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.
- Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this NHU Community Forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.
- Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browsers cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.
For more on the topic of the NHU Community Forum:
About the Forum /
Terms of Agreement /
Glossary of Terms /
Posting Messages /
Join Now! /
Go now to the NHU Community Forum.
Disclaimer: All material provided in the NHU Community Forum is provided for educational or entertainment purposes only.
If you have questions or ideas, information and solutions that
you would like to share with us directly, contact us by e-mail at:
or to use our NHU E-Mail Form, click the links below.