Author Topic: Health Safety- Prescription drug and Medical equipment  (Read 452 times)

NHU Community Friend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • New Horizons Un-Limited
    • Email
Health Safety- Prescription drug and Medical equipment
« on: January 19, 2017, 08:36:51 AM »
For more information on health safety visit our NHU page Safety:  Health

or

visit the replies on this post.

NHU Community Friend

NHU Community Friend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • New Horizons Un-Limited
    • Email
I noticed the New Horizons Un-Limited Inc. website while reviewing established health and wellness support organizations. I have to tell you how much I enjoyed reading through your website and how appreciative I am for all of the amazing resources that your site provides to those in need of support!  I am reaching out to you today in hopes to collaborate with you in an effort to positively impact the community.

In 2013, the Mayo Clinic found that nearly 70 percent of Americans take at least one prescription drug each month. The majority of medications are safe for consumption, but we believe in educating the public about thousands of prescription and over-the-counter medications, many of which have the potential to cause serious side effects. Our easy to navigate online database is constantly being updated with drug recall news, and provides comprehensive, unbiased information about serious side effects, complications, and interactions of commonly prescribed drugs.

Visit this comprehensive website at
www.rxdangers.com   from rxdangers.com[/
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 08:48:09 AM by NHU Community Friend »
NHU Community Friend