Author Topic: HEALTH, HOPE AND HEALING SEMINAR  (Read 5567 times)

PIERSON

• I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
    • Email
HEALTH, HOPE AND HEALING SEMINAR
« on: November 28, 2005, 08:44:19 AM »
 CAN HIV(AIDS) BE REVERSED?

Good News! YES it can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF SO, THEN ALL OTHER FORMS OF DISEASES CAN BE REVERSED ALL BY EATING  PLANT BASED DIET, A CHANGE OF LIFESTYLE, EXERCISE, ETC. DON'T LET DOCTORS FOOL YOU. THE BIBLE SAYS, "MEDICINE DOES NOT CURE PEOPLE", ONLY THROUGH THE HEALING PEOPLE OF GOD PEOPLE ARE CURED(JEREMIAH 46:11).

READ THESE TESTIMONIALS

Dear M.E.E.T.,

I am an Adventist and an independent Literature Evangelist(colporteur). I have been working on a full time basis since 1998 when I resigned from the Zambia National Defense Force where I served as a serviceman for a decade. Prior to my resignation I did part time canvassing for four years.

Early this year, I came into contact with your AIDS program literature, printed with permission by Bible For Today. I have since been photocopying and giving it out freely to people with health problems. This work hasn't been without fruits. I have testimonies of people who have been helped after religiously following the instructions in the AIDS program.

I have a remarkable testimony from when I met a man on a public bus, he was on his way home from the hospital. I sat next to this man who was very sick and began talking to him. The man had his lymph nodes, legs, feet, arms, and face swollen. His feet had sores, which developed like blisters, caused by burns from hot water, and they were never healing for well over two years. At the hospital the wife to the man was told, "There is nothing we can do anymore, take your husband home and please just take care of him by giving him good food and keeping him clean, otherwise he will die anytime." Of course they were counseled as a couple before being told the HIV status of the man, which was positive, and by good food the hospital meant a diet of fleshly foods, dairy products, tea etc.

While on the bus, I gave the man the AIDS control program literature among other tracts, and got their residential address. Upon getting out of the bus at the station, the man could not walk and the poor couple had no money to pay for the taxi. I booked a taxi for them and I went with them to their house. I continued visiting them in their home, teaching them the principles contained in the AIDS control program.

This couple followed the program, changing their diet to a vegan diet, embarking on colon cleans, discarding chemical drugs from the hospital and using some of the herbs in the AIDS program. Just after a month diarrhea, which was another major problem for this man, ended and his appetite returned to normal. This man who was sick for over three years and never thought he could live and work again, is on his feet working and supporting his family. He was a former catholic and now a devout Sabbath keeper together with his family.

Africa, Botswana

Dear Brother Thomas,

What can I say? A simple “thank you” certainly is not enough. But how can I say a complicated “thank you.” Let me try.

When I first heard your introduction and speech the night of the banquet at the armory in Hood River and learned of the woman cured of AIDS, I knew I was hearing something that had to be too good to be true. I was a skeptic. I knew that no one can be cured of AIDS, because that is what I have always been told. I also knew that the type II diabetes that I have suffered with for over 10 years was also a condition that has no cure. Out of curiosity, and the hope that you might actually be telling the truth, I decided to attend your Health, Hope and Healing seminar. All I had to lose was my time and my curiosity.

It has turned out that I am so thankful for all the time I lost, because I am now a true blue believer in your program, or I should say “God’s Plan.” I took you up on your challenge to all of us at the outset of your crusade to try God’s Plan for just 10 short days. In just 6 days my fasting sugar readings had dropped to the normal range. Six days!!! I hadn’t had normal sugar readings for years. As a matter of fact, my doctor had recently prescribed a new diabetes drug called Avandia because of the fact that the glucophage and glynase dosages I was taking were no longer effective in controlling my condition. This new drug was going to cost me substantially more money than I was already having to spend with the other medications, which I would still need to continue taking, and there was no guarantee that the Avandia would work. I would need to be on the new drug for 6 months before it might show signs of being effective.

After consulting with my doctor about the drop in sugar levels I was experiencing under God’s Plan, he agreed that I could stop taking the Avandia, and that I could cut back on the glucophage and glynase by 75%! After being on the Plan for 30 days, my doctor has now agreed just yesterday that I could cut back on the dosages another 50%. This means that the pills that were no longer effective in controlling my condition were working again, and with much smaller dosages. The glucophage dose came down from 2000 milligrams per day to just 250! The glynase from 12 MG to 1.5 MG. The Avandia from 4 MG to none at all. I am looking forward to the day that I will be off medication altogether. God’s Plan works. I am a now a solid believer in both the Plan and Him, and am a dedicated believer in your cause. Anything I might do to help in your cause and His work I will do gladly. You both have been my salvation, and I want to contribute more of my time to let others know that there is more than hope for people with conditions such as I have, there is healing, regardless of what we have been told by all those “authorities” all these years.

Thank you and your staff, and thank Him for providing us with His Plan.

Your new friend and crusader,

Steven, Oregon

Copyright M.E.E.T.Ministry - 2003
S:

Health, Hope and Healing Seminar
With Dr Thomas Jackson
For information:
 Missionary Education & Evangelistic Training
480 Neely Lane
Huntingdon, TN 38344
Tel: 731/986-3518
Fax: 731/986-0582